< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hello pple. Pardon me for the absence of blogging. Dint know there will be pple interested in reading my blog. LOL. Currently working part time sales at IMM. Damn tired lorx. Rmb to visit me if u're coming to IMM horx. heh. Oh, sms me first lahx. Then maybe can have lunch or dinner with me. haha. Here's pictures we (i) took during my class outing cum birthday celebrations. heehee.

p/s: More to come in the next post! =P



Yeah, i know how to drive horx. LOL.



Super sinful chocolate cream cake.



Birthday gurls~



She's Lela.



Us.



Babes.



She's Ning Qian, my Niang. haha.



Uh.. no idea wad's gg on.



Shu Yi, Me, Ning Qian, Penny Lohan. =)



Niang; trying to seduce me.



My thumb is yummylicious. =D She's Lai Ting. =)



NOOO children. Underage stuffs.



I look super kiddy like that. LOL.




Suppose to have more pictures de. But.. nvm. =P

I cheered with joy @ | Tuesday, September 26, 2006