< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, September 30, 2006

As promised, loads of post-dated pictures for this post. =P I dint want to post my pictures abit here and there. So i waited for Ivy to send the reminding few to me. haha. Meanwhile, work is damn tiring. Did OT for the past 2 days. Thank goodness i've permenent off day for Sat. LOL. I was telling my mad cow, that actually OT isnt that bad lahx. At least i've a few extra dollars for my shopping expenses. haha. (inside joke, my dear.)

Aiyah, just enjoy the pretty pictures uploaded. =D
*Size of pictures may defer*


Sze Min, Ivy and Me at NYNY.



Sze Min with her tiramisu, and Ivy trying to snap her food.



My chocolate heart cake. =P *Sinful. Shakes head*



Us.



At Marina Square toilet.



*Cant you see that we're taking a photo?*



Pretty gurls. ;)



Hp-savvy. Love my ring. haha.






Dunno whose idea. -sigh-



Sexy?



Them at the arcade. The one in white is my son, YH. Guess whose the one in green.
*Oh i saw Xiao Xin (my sec classmate) there too! heehee.*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>


Gary ; my bestie guy friend. ;) NOT boyfriend.



Because we're gurls, that's why we take such photos.



The cake my sister brought. =D
16 candles only.



My sister with her best friend, Cheryl. (taken ages ago)

I cheered with joy @ | Saturday, September 30, 2006