< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Was out the whole day in church. Tired and feeling upset the whole time. Well, today was so nice to slp in lorx. LOL. Anyway, that's not the case why im not feeling good. Just some complicated heart matters. -sigh- Jen said im a sour gurl. Because she says im jealous over some pple, for dunno wad reasons - which is not true at all. HEY! I traded my boyfriend for a puppy, oki? Wad more incident can make me feel sour? heh. Well, inside stuff lahx. Sian-ed. I guess im having very serious mood swings ba? My mood just dunno how to swing back to the correct position. urgh. Someone slap me on my forehead. -sigh- x3. Any shoulder available? I need some TLC, anyone?

I cheered with joy @ | Saturday, September 30, 2006