< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Freshies orientation finally over. Initially they were a fun bunch to to mix around with. Not until today.. i think i needa reconsider the statement. Yes, fun. But they're after all, young teenagers. Respect doesn't seems to be in them. -sigh-

=) Saw Shi ting and Shuo ke this morning. Good good.. heh.

Met up with Bebe this afternoon for movie, I am Legend. =) ichiban! lols. I held his hands tight, and scared him with my useless guts, throughout the movie! haha. If he could, i think he would want to wallop me up man. bleah~

I cried like thrice today?

First time was when i couldn't stand them laughing at her.. My heart broke.. Ouch.
Second time was during the movie, when Will Smith die in the movie..
Third time was on the train with Bebe. Of all a sudden 很舍不得他。我很担心他不会照顾自己呀。=( sobs.

Byebye to Bebe until 19 jan 08. boohoo~ misses!

Labels:


I cheered with joy @ | Tuesday, January 08, 2008