< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Im a bad gurl. This afternoon, i said something bad that upset God alot. Even the inner me was disappointed with my thoughts. I dont know why i would make such a decision.. but definitely is something that is not of pleasing to Him. I think this issue has once again put my faith into test. To obey or to disobey His word, to give in or give up. -sigh-
But this is my love, my dear..
My mood will continue to swing violently if i dont do something to it, asap.

I cheered with joy @ | Wednesday, October 04, 2006