< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bebe already left for his out field trip this morning. Woke up in the wee hours to sms. A simple msg means alot for both of us. At least, it's enough for me to kill time for the next few days. heh.

*******

I really detest the thought of her in my house. Alamka can you please go home? When they talked to you, doesn't mean that they dont have anything against you. Just that everyone is trying to fake it. But no way. Im very true towards my emotions. (That's why im always in deep shit) Dont give me the shit that your workplace is very far from your home. Okay, i understand that you need like 1 hour (?) to travel.. So am i hor. I take about 1hours 15 mins to school everyday lor. And i definitely sleep later than you do. Thought you should expect all these when you interview for the job? Crap. Sometimes i really feel sorry for you. Because of all the craps you go through. Im sure you dont deserve them. But since you choose him then thats it. At times i really dont mean to be rude, but.. ah whatever lah. Who cares if you're reading man.

=D Gotta run and fetch mummy from the airport !

Labels:


I cheered with joy @ | Saturday, January 12, 2008