< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, January 11, 2008

=D Ah ha its already friday! And for no reason i keep thinking that today is only thursday. zzz and i was trying to rush home and do the laundry. Because i thought i dint have uniform to wear. lols.
Oh.. mommy is coming home tml night! Yeahness lah! I heard that she brought a blanket for me. Sounds funny to me luh. Whatever. No wait, i cant imagine how much the cab fare would cost. Airport surcharge + midnight charge + recent increase of meter fare.. Faints lah~

Anyway, Bebe gonna be away for out field (again) for 4 long days tml. Boohoo~ I pray that he will be back safe and sound. Guess you guys cant imagine how i felt when he asked me to pray for him. C'mon darling, you've always been in my daily prayers alright? I really do hope that he would be able to experience God's love through his tough training sessions. Gotta pray for miracle uh? hmmm..

Im not sure why.. but im still not feeling good about e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Everything seems so dull. Can anyone tell me why? -sigh- Am still deciding whether to change my bloggie link. Does anyone bother to read anyway? Crap.

I think im fat.

blah~



I cheered with joy @ | Friday, January 11, 2008