< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, October 20, 2006

Phew~ (Diva waves) HELLO pple. LOL. Went MIA for a period of time. heehee. Was bz with work previously then school Yups, a new sem just started for me. Which is pretty sad lahx. Like everyone (almost) will be having their holidays soon, while im mug in school. Sian. blah x3.

Oh, met up with my mad cow during our holidays. Had fun as usual. =) Nearly die of laughing WITH her. LOL.

****************

Randomly..

.. The haze is driving me mad-ed. urgh. Im falling sick again, soon.

.. Got 3A's and 1 B for my last sem. heehee.

.. Mood still swinging violently. -sigh-

.. Im missing alot alot of pple.

.. Been shopping like mad-ed over the past 2 weeks. LOL.

.. Did i gain any weight over the holidays? Hmmm.. *rolls eyes*

I cheered with joy @ | Friday, October 20, 2006