< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, October 30, 2006

Oki, something is wrong with my com at home. Thus my absence online blogging and chatting. Only to update my about-to-rot blog in school. Sian. Just give me a call or drop me a sms anytime you need me oki? LOL. Anw, this gurl is driving me mad. Real maddness. Its either she's purely dumb or simply blur. urgh.

She tried wearing her specs and forgot that she's still wearing her contact lenses. And complained of headache and double vision.

She was suppose to sms her Niang asking if she's working today. But she ended up sending the sms to the gurl, just sitting beside her. *Just never be too surprise if she sends you the wrong sms. She always does that.

She brought a sort-of-hipster jeans skirt. So she borrowed a belt from her friend (becuz its coming off) and dunno how to use it. Her poor friend had to help her with it. Mind you, its a guy, who's helping her.

blah x3

-faints-


**************************

Oki, i know its all over. Time to move on, my dear. But why? Just feeling so upset. -sigh-




I cheered with joy @ | Monday, October 30, 2006