< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My emotions was riding on a roller coaster for the past 1 week. Only Heavenly Father will understand me. He know why when i cried softly to myself. He knows all my thoughts, right down to my darkest secrets that no one knew. -sigh-

Yes, im already feeling so so much better.
Saw this shirt at This Fashion, while waiting for Bebe. I thought it was damn funny, so i took a picture and send it to Justin. lols.
Went Chinatown in the afternoon, planning to get some new year atmosphere. It was still bright and sunny when i reach there. But it started to rain heavily when Bebe reached. So sad lah! Spoiler lor. Then went AMK Hub for window shopping, movie and dinner. Cloverfield doesnt make any sense to me. No ending de lor. Wth. Dinner was yummylicious! Goodness, it had been months ago since we ordered so much food man!
Goodness, i dint know my phone can take such a clear pic. lols.

We had satay, oyster omletter, yong tou foo, fish n' chips + a can of tiger beer! lols. So good lah! Bebe was nice enough to satisfy all my craving for these food. heh. That's because i've been bugging him with all my sudden food cravings. haha.
Actually i love food. Its just that i cant finish everything i ordered. Perhaps because of the years that i was not feeling well.. thus at times i do dislike food and eating. Yadah yadah.. And i always have sudden craving for food which pops out from nowhere. ah ha~
p/s: Bebe, 7 months! =D

Labels:


I cheered with joy @ | Sunday, January 20, 2008