< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Was away in school for the past 2 days. Had medical appointments and stuffs. Damn tired. Goodness, i think im in a bad shape. Really ought to do something before it gets worse. If not.. Bebe is going to nag again. Blah~

******



Sometimes i wonder..

If you ever encounter anyone who attempt to be nice to you, and stab you from behind. How does it feels like? Sounds so scary for me. Because you never know what's the person up to. So 怕怕。

I cant help but to acknowledge the fact that scary people do exist. They're scary because they do things all beneath a smile. They're simply too scary.!! EEE~ I dont need anyone to be doing all these for me, you can jolly well dont do it. In the first place, noone ask you to do them.

At least i never attempt to fake things out. Im always very true to my feelings. When i dont like, means i dont like. Nevermind if you say i fake to be nice to you or anyone. When i mean well, i mean it from the bottom of my heart. Unlike people who smile smile to you and poison you from behind.


Christians arent saints.

Labels:


I cheered with joy @ | Wednesday, January 23, 2008