< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Oki, finally when to visit my handsome doctor on Monday night. Thank goodness got Jun Xian, who drove me to the clinic. I think i was laughing way too much, that's why my coughing spell worsen. LOL. Laugh too much lehx. Power horx? haha. Anyway, i got scolded by my handsome doctor lahx. Wth. And now, i got like 5 different tablets to take after meals. Sian. Know why i was laughing too much? Because i...



... was having lots of (too much) fun on the Swing Racer that my shop sells. LOL

And i was asked to breathe with this for like 15 to 20 minutes. Sian.





COOLness eh? LOL.


I cheered with joy @ | Wednesday, November 01, 2006