< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Only Daddy know what's going on for the past few days.. No one bothered. No one noticed. Only Him. I tried telling you, but you were either too busy with yourself or im too busy with my work. Nevermind. I thought tonight we'd get to chat a little before we sing our lungs out. I admit i was abit disappointed when you said you couldn't come over. And i really dont mean those words. Look at you.. using that hurtful tone on ME. Fine, i gladly take 'em. I know i shouldn't said those things in the first place.. but you ever stand in my shoe and think? You dont like me to push all my bad mood unto you, fine.

Know how it feels like when my heart aches? It pains even when i breathe. Ouch.

Labels:


I cheered with joy @ | Saturday, January 26, 2008