< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Oh my tian. Something pretty bad happen after lessons today. They quarrelled, they fought, they cried. My heart was broken. -sigh- Nearly cried along when Kin lean her head upon my shoulder. My heart just went out to her. But i thought its not that good to shed my tears. Had a hard time holding back my tears. Atiqah said she also had a hard time holding her tears back. LOL. Gurls r always gurls. Made of water, eh? Hmmm.. I just hoped that nth bad will happens tml.
p/s: HEY! We're friends oki? =)

*************

Im gg for my CCA camp tml till sunday afternoon, to Camp Christine! Yups, that ulu ulu place. LOL. I still like that place lahx. Except for all the xiao qiangs', xiao mings', ants, etc. LOL. Oh Yong Huay! If you happen to be reading this entry.. Rmb that si-du-pi song we sang there when we went there for Anshao camp? heh. Hope its much more cleaner by now. heehee. Anyway, i doubt i might be able to tk part in alot of their activities. Sian.

*************

Haven been walking my walk with God faithfully.. even since i said that thing. Im too ashame to face Him. Very disappointed with myself for saying such a thing. -sigh-It hurts alot. Knowing that He's near, yet i dun dare to face Him. I know. I will do something abt it asap.

-sigh-

I cheered with joy @ | Thursday, November 02, 2006