< The Blessed One

Child Of God

*.* HER *.*

Me, myself and I
CHRISTIAN
Kids lover
Emotionally mad-ed
Violently CUTE

*.* Words of love *.*




*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Darlinks *.*


New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love
New Love

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Whee~ Still alive and kicking. heehee. Uh, shall blog a lil on my BL camp as usual. haha. Time really crawls during the first day of camp. Not much interaction with people around. Shy lahx. LOL. But everything got much better after our first activity tgt - Mud walk.

-faints- The mud pool is damn smelly lahx. Though its not my first time there, but i still cant stand the smell. heh. Almost all practically bathe themselves with mud. Mud facial, mud hair treatment, blah x3. Thank goodness i hid behind someone's back to escape from their sabotage. haha. So afterall, im still quite clean. Anyway i got special treatment lorx. Anything too excited for me, i can be excuse frm it. Weak heart mahx. haha. Did some obstacle challenge after that. And we go " 1 2 3 Left UP ; 1 2 3 Right UP " etc. Then we proceed to cooked our own dinner before the Night trail. Paired up with Mr Curtis. Bad move. He yaks NON STOP throughout the walk abt how desperate he wants to see something *ahem*. He really drives me mad. LOL.

Went rafting on the 2nd day. Dint participate lahx. Too heavy for me. heh. Went for kayak instead. Damn COOL lorx. My 1st time lehx. LOL. Then i was resting in the gurls dorm in the afternoon. Damn fed up. I switched on 2 fans before climbing up my double deck bed. But someone kept switching off my fan, for no reason. WTH. But but.. noone was in the room when i woke up. Hmmm.. Campfire was great except for the smoke. Hai wo coughed so badly. Oki, i shall explain y coughing is bad for my health. Becuz my present health conditions, dont allow me to cough at all. Each time i cough, it strains my heart to beat harder and faster?. So its BAD for me. Well.. too much cold stuffs could probably be the cause of it too. LOL. Anyway, hugs for all the care n concern. =D

Swept the guys cum instructors and teachers dorm the third day though i only slept there for afew hours. I suppose it should be much cleaner than the gurls dorm? *ahem* Fold their bedsheets and pillow cases too, since i was spared to wash their toilets. LOL.

In any case, im glad that i went for the camp. Got to know some of them better. And was given a chanceto *ahem*. uh, shall disclose it again when its confirmed. heehee.

I cheered with joy @ | Tuesday, November 07, 2006